- TRANSHUNTER long-sleeve + demo song out now!
Artwork by SEPTIC, logo by Ivan Kocev
Sizes S-3XL, order through FUCK YOGA bandcamp or e-mail
- This is rock and roll dying (with anti-grace)
- Oi you- seduced by the uninhibited metal of darkness- listen! ЌЕ ДА Е ЃАОЛО (KJE DA E GJAOLO) is releasing a limited 7" on FUCK YOGA soon...
ACHTUNG! TRANSHUNTER live action video (new song)
- Orders through e-mail or bandcamp. Wholesale directly or EBULLITION. Affordable worldwide priority airmail shipping:
UP TO 250 GR = 5.5e
250 - 500 GR.= 7.5e
500 - 1000 GR.= 11e
1000 - 2000 GR.= 16e
FY#60 MOSS "sinister history: volume I, chapter 2" LP
- "VENOM is killing music... HELLHAMMER is killing VENOM... MOSS killed HELLHAMMER"
Onward in the cave! The second chapter of exposing necrolatrian relics is here...
Stretching the extreme attributes of doom, MOSS has disclosed some of the most oppressive, demoralizing and ghastly music.
Macrocosmic caveman crust? Still-born funeral doom? MOSS is true, raw and fucked up!
- "tomb", originally released on v/a HUMANLESS CD, 2003
- "beyond despair", originally released on v/a DREAMS... OF WHAT LIFE COULD HAVE BEEN CD, 2004
- "crawl", unreleased- originally planned for a split 7" with DISCLOSE through FUCK YOGA/ SUPERFI, 2005
Record insert features an interview conducted for TEMPLE OF ADORATION zine in 2004
Olly Pearson - vomit
Dom Finbow - AMP
Chris Chantler - hammerhorror
Artwork by BVRZERK
Remastered by Jack Control at ENORMOUS DOOR MASTERING
Layout by Ivan Kocev
- 350 x black (50 lost in transit) @ 13e
- 100 x purple @ 15e
- 20 x test press @ 35e
Also available, short-sleeve shirts (sizes S-XXXL) @ 13e
FY#63 CHARITY SAINTS s/t 8" EP
- Expanding upon a melange of music that lurked the dim corners of the 80's underground characterized with industrialized repetition, singular vision and acute impact (SWANS, KILLING JOKE, BRAINBOMBS), CHARITY SAINTS of Finland- debut victoriously.
Entrancing, restrained guitar phrases (subtly seasoned for unease) synced to cold, concrete drumming- the singing is masculine, melodic and menacing- complementing the somber and elegant depiction of this EP.
- 26 x black, 4 x clear copies @ 23e
- hard-bound pleather cover
- design hand-printed inside and out
- iron-branded labels
- obi strip
- pig nose (Oink! Oink! Hog wild fun!)
FY#64 RIDE FOR REVENGE "the king of snakes" LP
- Glorification of primeval maleficent powers through music so primitive and poised- yet insanely advanced and dangerous.
Drums are throbbing in enchanted dignity, hailing the wicked tribes with hypnotic pulsation- provoking a condition imperative to comprehend the message.
Guitars slither low- a pathfinder through labyrinthine ditches of depravity- determined and unstoppable.
Utterly demented by demonic libation, a voice obsesses over visions of supernatural lust, judgment and sacrifice- recognize the mechanics of uprising!
Night takes over and these are the nocturnal metamorphosis that follow...
Recorded at EARBAT (tm) summer 2006
Music composed and performed by RIDE FOR REVENGE
Lyrics by Harald Mentor
Session theremin in "erotic needs in emotional void" by M.A.
Mastered by Turkka Holmqvist
RIDE FOR REVENGE logo by Werwolf
Lyrics calligraphy by Ivan Kocev
- 400 x black @ 13e
- 100 x clear- 50 of which come with a patch @ 15e and 21e each
- 20 x test presses- cover printed in silver ink, snake patch embroidered with a silver thread + an original sheet of calligraphy used for the lyrics @ 60e
All are housed in fold-out covers, hand-printed on custom cut heavy paper.
- short-sleeve shirts- front: red logo, back: white snake that illuminates in dark) @ 16e
- long-sleeve shirts- front and both sleeves printed with metallic silver ink @ 23e
- Endorse the steel messiah- LEGION OF ANDROMEDA embroidered patches available now through FUCK YOGA bandcamp - 8 euros including worldwide shipping
- FY#65 VERMILION DEVIATE "kriza / the vision is lost" 7" got sold out at the release party- благодарност за интересот и поддршката!
- VERMILION DEVIATE 7" е уште еден бисер од архивите чие што изнесување на виделина ја потврдува македонската инвентивност, често засенета од подобро промовираните погони на субкултурните звучни експерименти од бивша Југославија. Двете песни се ударни, химни кои го пренесуваат духот на пост-панк и готикот од 80-тите во сочниот максимализам на раните 90-ти. "Криза" е бавен 7- минутен манифест, исполнет со глацијално чувство на пропаст – нихилистичкиот вокал на Златко Трајковски потсетува на раните BORGHESIA додека чувствителниот, прониклив глас на Нора ја отелотворува песната. "The Vision is Lost" започнува со BAUHAUS-овски галоп, извртен бас и врескачки гитари, а завршува со епски дует од семплувани гласови и нервозни тапани. Но најзачудувачки кај овие песни е колку отворено политички делуваат денес; и текстуално, и во изведбата - користејќи го мистицизмот, интелегенцијата, неспокојот, па дури и елеганцијата како повик за промена. Тешко е да се заклучи што точно VERMILION DEVIATE имале на ум, но според видео снимките ископани по повод ова издание - опојна низа од голи насликани гради, пригушени лила светла, опожарени предмети и верски икони испроектирани на пластични церади - заслужуваат да бидат сфатени сериозно. (Flora Pitrolo, A COLDER CONSCIOUSNESS)
Златко Трајковски/Нора/Александар Крстевски/Слободан Младеновиќ/Ирена Танчева/Венцислав Смаќоски/Тони Десовски/Ирена Кавкалевска
Снимено со Братислав Зафировски, РТС 1992 / мастеринг на Деан Змејкоски / дизајн и пакување од Иван Коцев
- This VERMILION DEVIATE 7" is a case of more precious pearls coming out of the Macedonian archive, and once again reveals how Macedonia was just as inventive as other better-advertised factories of Ex-Yugoslavia’s subcultural sonic experiments. Both tracks on here are pounding, anthemic, and mix a 1980s baggage of post-punk, goth and angst-rock with a luscious maximalism that pleasantly reveal their early ‘90s origins. “Kriza” is a slow 7-minute manifesto filled with a frozen sense of doom, in which Zlatko Trajkovski’s nihilistic crooning is reminiscent of BORGHESIA circa "Ljubav Je Hladnija Od Smrti", lifted by Eleonora Stojanovikj’s soulfulness which seems to give the track its corporeality. “Vision is Lost” starts as a BAUHAUS-esque galop, all swirvy bass and screaming guitars, and ends on a totally epic duet of sampled voices and neurotic drums – the last 40 seconds of the track are pure gold. But the most fascinating thing about these tracks is how explicitly political they feel now, both in their lyrics and in their performance, seemingly using their mysticism, intelligence, nervous dismay and even their elegance as some kind of call for change. God knows what VERMILION DEVIATE were actually thinking, but judging from the archival performance videos also dug out in occasion of this release – an intoxicating succession of bare painted chests, dim purple lighting, objects on fire and religious icons projected onto plastic sheeting – they deserve to be taken seriously. (Flora Pitrolo, A COLDER CONSCIOUSNESS)
Zlatko Trajkovski/Nora/Aleksandar Krstevski/Slobodan Mladenovikj/Irena Tanceva/Vencislav Smakjoski/Toni Desovski/Irena Kavkalevska
Recorded with Bratislav Zafirovski, RTS 1992 / mastering: Dean Zmejkoski Design / design & packaging by Ivan Kocev
Restocked RIDE FOR REVENGE long-sleeve and patches. Order through FUCK YOGA bandcamp or e-mail
MAN IS THE BASTARD NOISE shirt available now!
Design by Ivan Kocev- all sizes, limited quantity.
Short sleeve = 14e, long sleeve = 20e
Order through e-mail or bandcamp
RIDE FOR REVENGE embroidered patches up for sale!
6.66€ per (8€ incl. worldwide postage)
Dimensions: 10×13.6 cm / 4×5.3 inches
Order automatically through bandcamp or write e-mail
BURMESE shirt, designed by Ivan Kocev. All sizes, 10 euros each
FY#62 LEGION OF ANDROMEDA "fistful of hate" LP
TOTALITARIAN MUSICK OF SAVAGES
COSMO-HAMMER HATE-BEAT BARRAGE
DEHUMANIZED, ABSOLUTE AND PREPARED
MONOCHROMATIC INDUSTRIALIZED HORROR (ALTERNATIVE SOUNDTRACK OF TETSUO: IRON MAN)
EXTREME METAL/CYBER PUNK
A FISTFUL OF HATE (MOTHERFUCKER)
ADDITIONAL CONCUSSION BY BIZARRE UPROAR
RECORDED MIXED AND MASTERED BY HARALD MENTOR AT OBSCUREX KONTTI / VANTAA FINLAND / MARCH 2018
VISUAL SODOMY BY HELL KETTUNEN
LAYOUT BY IVAN KOCEV
500 BLACK COPIES, INNER AND OUTER COVERS FLOODED WITH STATIC- 12 EUROS PER
CO-PRODUCED WITH BESTIAL BURST AND AT WAR WITH FALSE NOISE
LEGION OF ANDROMEDA shirt, designed by Ivan Kocev. All sizes, 10 euros each
FY#64 BURMESE "privileged" LP
BURMESE provides peerless entertainment for an aficionado of the extreme. 13 counts of blunt mental traumas exclaimed in a form both vulgar and elegant- entrancingly toying with nauseating (a)symmetry.
Two bass guitars battling for dominance in ecstasy. Two drums painstakingly conducting a beat of frenzied violence; be it militaristic vignettes or full-on grinding. Two vocals topping each other in a deathclutch.
A high-speed thrashnoise/ moribund no-wave triumph; freaks into early NAPALM DEATH/ SWANS/ WHITEHOUSE- recognize!
Recorded and Mixed by Jacob Felix Heule at NEW, IMPROVED RECORDING in Oakland, CA
Mastered by Thomas Dimuzio at GENCH STUDIOS in San Francisco, CA
Artwork by Mike Green
Burmese is Jay K, Mark S, Tissue, Yeda, Matt C, and Mike G
- 500 black copies at 12 euros
BURMESE shirt, designed by Ivan Kocev. All sizes, 10 euros each
FY#56 COME TO GRIEF "the worst of times" 12" repress
- Second pressing of a contemporary classic; no fun/ no bullshit doom metal!
"COME TO GRIEF represents the epitome of sludge in all it's subterennean splendor.
Hand-of-doom sculpted filth that oozes with terminal disgust of life- depression and madness being the only companions delivering you to the Master.
The line-up is Terry Savastano (GRIEF, DISRUPT)- guitar and backing vocals, Chuck Conlon (GRIEF)- drums, Justin Christian (MORGION)- bass, and Jonathan Hebert- vocals and guitar.
Recorded and mixed in late 2016 by Glenn Smith at AMPS VS OHMS in Cambridge, MA. Mastered at NEW ALLIANCE EAST by Nick Zampiello."
- 400 black copies at 12 euros
- 100 blue copies at 14 euros
FY#61/SR#24 TRANSHUNTER 8"
- To hardcore collectors seeking the unusual: of dehumanization and obscured ecstasies through industrialized metal. TRANSHUNTER is suitable for netherworldly war and from Macedonia.
- Track listing: 1. СУРОВА ГЕНЕТИКА/ CRUEL GENETICS (05:00) // 2. ЕДНИОТ ОБРАЗ/ THE ONE CHEEK (04:50) // 3. ДЕРЕЊЕ/ SKINNING (08:40)
Hardbound in leather of A-I-A. Co-produced with SODOMISTIC RITUALS in quantity of 30 copies at 20 euros.
TRANSHUNTER shirt illustrated by Goran Dacev. All sizes, 10 euros each
- TRANSHUNTER is touring with SETE STAR SEPT (Japan) next month, below are the dates:
16.07 Moscow, Russia
17.07 Moscow, Russia
18.07 Bryansk/Belgoron, Russia (TBC)
19.07 Kyiv, Ukraine
20.07 Ternopil, Ukraine
21.07 Uzhgorod, Ukraine
22.07 Trnava, Slovakia
23.07 Budapest, Hungary
24.07 Belgrade, Serbia
25.07 Skopje, Macedonia
26.07 Sofia, Bulgaria
27.07 Istanbul, Turkey
28.07 Ankara, Turkey
29.07 Bursa, Turkey
31.07 TBA, Greece
01.08 Thessaloniki, Greece
- ... and lastly, a live performance of a new TRANSHUNTER song
- New run of RIDE FOR REVENGE
shirts arrived, various sizes. They cost 18 and 25 euros each. Order manually
by e-mail and save
some coins- or get it automatically through bandcamp
- RIDE FOR REVENGE (Finland)/ LEGION
OF ANDROMEDA (Japan)/ OKSENNUS (Finland) are
performing 5 concerts together. It is bound to be mad.
I will be at some of these shows and then in Helsinki for a few days;
Finnish friends- say HI!
- Away January 17-30, touring Russia with GOLI DECA
- If you prefer to buy automatically- go through Bandcamp,
otherwise write an e-mail
and get 10% lower prices.
Wholesale dealt directly or through EBULLITION.
Worldwide shipping rates including tracking:
Up to 250 gr. = 5.5e
250 - 500 gr.= 7.5e
500 - 1000 gr. = 11e
1000 - 2000e = 16e
FY#57 RIDE FOR REVENGE/SATANIC TORMENT split 7"
- Under the banner of molestification (the Finnish way), the
forces of RIDE FOR REVENGE and SATANIC TORMENT
have united to affirm the power of metal.
It is cruel and spiteful; primitive and deadly- urgh!!!
Artwork illustrated by Marko Marov.
Black vinyl is 5e, limited red vinyl at 6.66e- 3 test presses (custom
pocket sleeves with hologram) up for sale at 25e.
Co-released with ANALOG WORSHIP
- Short and long-sleeve shirts available
at 18 and 25 euros each.
Following records back in print:
FY#53 GRIEF - self-titled 12"
- Slow, utterly depressing and mysanthropic doom- the record that
started it all. 4 songs twisting the style of SABBATH
further down the spiral of physical and mental decay- a testament of the
Remastered for vinyl by Jack Control at ENORMOUS DOOR
MASTERING and pressed on 45 rpm 12" for maximum results.
- 310 x black vinyl at 12e
- 100 x green vinyl at 14e
FY#51 GRIEF "dismal" 12"
- Pure filth fueled by mysanthropy and
inner segregation has been immortalized on GRIEF's "dismal",
a record recognized as a benchmark in extreme music. HEAVY riffs and damaged,
painful shrieks spew thoughts of alienation and self-hatred; primitive
drums and bass complement the despodent ambience.
Truely a genre-defining release, available for the first time since it's
original release in 1992. Featuring the original artwork, remastered for
vinyl by Jack Control at ENORMOUS DOOR MASTERING and
pressed on 45 rpm 12" for maximum results.
- 310 x black vinyl at 12e
- 100 x orange vinyl at 14e
FY#34 NOOTHGRUSH self-titled LP
- Crusty torturous doom, truly refined in it's execution. Unlike
the later releases that defined the sludge genre, this album is more funeral
doom with clean, depressing vocals in symbiosis with noise and moog synths.
Featuring Tom Choi of ASBESTOSDEATH (pre-SLEEP)
NOOTHGRUSH have recorded these songs shortly after the
band was conceived in 1994 and were released only on a handful of cassettes.
None of them appear on any other release except a rearranged version of
Cover artwork courtesy of Jason Barnett.
- 310 x black vinyl at 12e
- 100 x clear/smoke vinyl at 14e
- 20 x test presses; artwork by Ivan Kocev screened with silver ink on
black plexiglass covers at 40e
- Small run of shirts available at 12e.
- I saved some copies from the NOOTHGRUSH
"entropy" tour edition 7"- comes on purple vinyl with a second
vellum cover, designed by Ivan Kocev- limited to 39 copies. They cost 8
Also a ton of NOOTHGRUSH/CORRUPTED split LPs for distribution
at 15 euros.
- Follow fuck_yoga_records
ARCHIVE: 2020 - 2018/19 - 2017 - 2016
- 2015 - 2014 -
2013 - 2012 - 2011
- 2010 - 2009 -
2008 - 2007